Information about the collection of personal data
In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website www.suedkabel.de
Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
Responsible person acc. Art. 4 par. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Rhenanias street 12-30
68199 Mannheim / Germany
Tel. +49 621 8507-01
Fax. +49 621 8507-294
Johann Erich Wilms
Registered office of the company:
Mannheim HRB 1261
VAT no. DE812113505
Tax No. 328/5958/0170
Our data protection officer can be reached at Datenschutz@suedkabel.com or our postal address with the addition “Attn: Data Protection Officer”. When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer required or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, you will be informed in detail about the respective processes below.
You have the following rights with respect to us regarding personal data concerning you:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- according to Art. 7 par. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing that was based on this consent for the future, and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO.
Objection to the processing of your data
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions.
When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the merits of the case and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact details:
Rhenanias street 12-30
68199 Mannheim / Germany
Tel. +49 621 8507-01
Fax. +49 621 8507-294
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have provided us with your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this,
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation exists, as well as
- this is legally permissible and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
During the mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register (optional) or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server.
If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (concrete page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Data volume transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Browser type
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
In addition to the aforementioned data,cookies are stored on your computer during your use of our website . Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the entity that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies
- Persistent cookies
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept so-called third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, such as “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome.
You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. ]
In addition, we recommend that you manually delete your cookies and browser history on a regular basis.
Duration of storage
We process and store your personal data only for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose of storage or if this has been provided for in laws or regulations. After discontinuation or fulfillment of the purpose, your personal data will be deleted or blocked. In the event of blocking, the data will be deleted as soon as there are no legal, statutory or contractual retention periods to the contrary, there is no reason to assume that deletion would impair your interests worthy of protection and deletion would not cause a disproportionately high expense due to the special nature of the storage.
Insofar as legal, in particular commercial and tax law retention periods are to be observed, the storage period for certain data can be up to 10 years. Otherwise, the data will be automatically deleted from the server.
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know from whom the request originates and so that we can answer it. Additional information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer required or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
Use of analysis tools
Our website uses the counting pixel technology of wireminds GmbH(www.wireminds.de) to analyze visitor behavior.
In the process, data may be collected, processed and stored, from which usage profiles are created under a pseudonym. Where possible and reasonable, these usage profiles are completely anonymized. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the visitor’s Internet browser and are used to recognize the Internet browser. The collected data, which may include personal data, is transmitted to wireminds or collected directly by wireminds. wireminds may use information left behind by visits to the websites to create anonymized usage profiles. The data obtained in this way will not be used to personally identify the visitor to this website without the separately granted consent of the person concerned, and it will not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. If IP addresses are recorded, they are immediately anonymized by deleting the last number block.
The legal basis for the use of the analysis ofeminds is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
To the best of our knowledge, the IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
OPTIONAL: This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. Insofar as the data collected about you has a personal reference, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases where personal data is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Third Party Provider Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
[OPTIONAL: This website also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is performed via a user ID. You can disable cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My Data”, “Personal Data”].
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.